No Purchase Necessary to Participate or Win
Purchasing Will Not Increase Your Odds of Winning
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Synchrony Turn Up My Summer Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on 6/28/18 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 7/26/18 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal permanent residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and US Territories, who are 21 years of age or older as of 6/28/18 (hereafter, “Entrant”). Employees and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of Synchrony Financial (“Sponsor”), Creative Artists Agency LLC, teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, respective divisions, subsidiaries, licensees, agents, successors and assigns, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities” and/or “Released Parties”)) are not eligible to participate or win. This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit synchronysummer.com (“Website”) and follow the instructions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”).
4. ENTRY LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per email address, per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as a calendar day which begins at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET, with the exception of the first day which begins at 12:00:00 PM (noon) ET on 6/28/18. Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged, inaccurate or undelivered Entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the Internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, (i) errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Entry processing, the announcement of a prize, the processing of Entries, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; (ii) interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; (iii) Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without liπmitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; (iv) typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; (v) human-processing error; (vi) electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; (vii) inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise; (viii) any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; or (ix) the inability of any winner to accept the prize. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or whose conduct potentially compromised the Sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the Administrator, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Every Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the Entrant and repetitive, automated electronic submission of Sweepstakes entries is specifically prohibited. Use of automated Entry software or programs is prohibited and Entry through any such means is void. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void.
5. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Two (2) Grand Prize winners (each a “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about 7/30/18 by teamDigital, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The potential Grand Prize Winner(s) will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. Grand Prize Winner’s guest must meet the eligibility criteria in section #2 above and will also be required to sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release within two (2) days of date of issuance of notification. If a potential winner fails to respond within the specified time period or cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period or Sponsor’s sending of the required documents are returned as undeliverable; if a potential winner decides to decline the Grand Prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible Entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the official paperwork is received within the specified time period, verified, and Sponsor receives final approval by Administrator, then and only then will a potential winner be designated a Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for an undeliverable prize resulting from a typographical error or change of address of Entrant. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE DETAILS: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip from 8/23/18 – 8/26/18 for winner and one (1) guest to attend the Lady Antebellum & Darius Rucker concert currently scheduled to take place on 8/25/18 at the Mattress Firm Amphitheater located in Chula Vista, CA. Trip consists of: a) round trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to San Diego, CA; b) standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy) for three (3) nights; c) ground transportation to/from airport/hotel and to/from hotel/concert; d) $1,000 in the form of a check for winner only; e) two (2) VIP tickets to the Lady Antebellum concert including a meet & greet for winner and guest; and f) Grand Prize Winner’s choice of two (2) of the following Summer experiences (each an “Experience”): 1) One (1) hour yoga/spa session for Grand Prize Winner and guest; 2) Three (3) hour bike rental for Grand Prize Winner and guest; 3) Shopping spree awarded gift cards in the amount of $500 for Grand Prize Winner only; 4) Three (3) hour surf school for Grand Prize Winner and guest; 5) 18 holes of golf for Grand Prize Winner and guest; or 6) Two (2) hour La Jolla Kayak Tour for Grand Prize Winner and guest. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize trip: $7,500. Actual value of trip varies based upon location of winner’s residence, final itinerary and Experience selection. Any difference between stated and actual value will not be awarded. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $15,000.
Exact details surrounding the prize including, but not limited to, exact duration and nature of Experience as well as the duration and nature of the meet & greet are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event Lady Antebellum and/or Darius Rucker is unavailable for any reason, meet & greet portion of the prize will not be awarded; however, the remainder of the prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Seat locations and other details surrounding the concert will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. If winner resides within a one hundred fifty (150) mile radius of San Diego, CA, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Trip must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. Costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, (and as applicable, food, beverages, luggage fees, souvenirs, gratuities and miscellaneous travel expenses) are each winner’s sole responsibility. Grand Prize Winner(s) will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize for the tax year in which prize was awarded.
Travel and accommodation restrictions and other restrictions may apply. Winners and his/her guest(s) must travel together on same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. All travel arrangements must be made through travel agent of Sponsor's selection on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. In the event the concert is postponed and rescheduled, the trip will be rescheduled. In the event any related event is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided; however, the remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. In the event a Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable Experience early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her travel guests home with no further compensation. The concert tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified thereon. If unused, concert tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions may apply to the gift cards, at the discretion of the Sponsor. All prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied, by Sponsor.
8. ARBITRATION: Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN UTAH;(2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES HIS/HER RIGHT TO CONTEST JURISDICTION FOR ANY SUCH DISPUTE OR CLAIM. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
9. winnerS LIST: For the names of the winners, visit winners.teamdigital.com/turnupmysummer no later than 10/31/18.
10. Sponsor: Synchrony Financial, 777 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
11. Administrator: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801.